New Job Sr. Admission Counsellor (Education Sales) For Education Institute In Punjab
|Sr. Admission Counsellor (Education Sales) For Education Institute|
Sr. Admission Counsellor (Education Sales) For Education Institute
Company : A2Z SAAS PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹14,996 - ₹31,433 a month
Location : Punjab
We are looking for a female Education Counsellor to handle admissions, coordination with different colleges for a lead generation, and make follow ups for our upcoming technical IT industrial training. Telecalling experience in any Educational Institution, VISA Processing Office, IELTS etc would be an added bonus. This is a more sales oriented job so, apply only if you have managed to enroll students with the collaboration with Engg Colleges, Universities and Partners.
Responsible for student admissions & counseling (walk-ins and telephonic), Follow-ups, Lead Conversion, Presentations, and University Interaction. Our Institute is Operational Mon- Saturday.
Required Candidate profile
- Graduates/post-graduates with pleasing personality and excellent communication, marketing and computer skills (MS Office, Search Engines, Gmail).
- Call and counsel students to facilitate admission and application and have to generate the leads of courses offered
- Achieve enrolment and revenue objectives
- Experience as an Admissions Counselor is essential.
- Work from home option available for exceptional candidate
- Minimum Experience 3Yearso-10 Years
Note: Candidates Kindly Apply only if you have such kind of relevant experience in making collaboration with different Colleges and managed to get the enrollments for any Institute/college
Interested candidates please contact us at 9041591658*
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Volunteer
Salary: ₹14,996.00 - ₹31,433.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Rotational shift
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employer