New job Software Engineering in Maharashtra
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
- Self-Driven, p ersists vast experience in Performance Engineering and Testing
- Hands on experience on Jmeter (must to have), Blazemeter, Load Runner, AppDynamics , Dynatrace, Splunk, Grafanna
- Experience in Performance analysis, knowledge of server architecture helping client in tuning server performance
- Experience in Performance Engineering tech. such as Dynatrace (must to have), AppDynamics (must to have), GC Log Analysis, SQL DB profiling etc. for finding performance bottlenecks
- Must have JAVA/.NET performance Tuning experience that include ( Code profiling, Thread Dumps , Heap management, JVM Configuration, Query optimization etc.)
- Good to have hands on experience to test application on Cloud Platform, Micro services
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.