New Job Shift Incharge For Fulfilment Centre In Bihar
|Shift Incharge For Fulfilment Centre|
Shift Incharge For Fulfilment Centre
Company : ElasticRun
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Bihar
- As shift in charge of the fulfilment centre, candidate shall report directly to the head of fulfilment and shall have the responsibility of managing the overall operations of the Fulfilment centre for his / her respective shift.
- Candidate should possess experience of working in shifts & should be hands on in handing over / taking over shift operations
- Candidate shall plan the respective shift rosters & align the respective teams to work towards achieving the set shift targets.
- Candidate shall closely monitor the operations & coordinate with dispatch teams to ensure timely dispatches to respective spoke locations.
- Candidate should be well versed with key metrices of fulfilment centre such as order & dispatch cut off time, CPT, OTIF, mis-picks etc.
- Candidate should have experience of working with WMS & understand the system features pretty well.
- Candidate shall be responsible for ensuring products are safety stocked, physical & system inventory accuracy is maintained.
- Oversee the entire Fulfilment operations & ensure that the key performance parameters such as order fulfilment, stock inwards, returns process and inventory accuracy are achieved as per standard expectations.
- Achieve more with less, drive teams for achieving higher performance standards & better quality of operations.
- Ensure dispatches & vehicle departures to various locations are done on time & in case of exceptions, pro-actively communicate to the respective stakeholders.
- Manage the operations as per the defined standards & ensure that the processes are tightly adhered to.
- 3+ years of experience in warehouse / fulfilment centre operations in FMCG / FMCD sector
- Atleast 2 years of experience in managing teams & driving operational performance standards.
- Must have good understanding of the local geography & should be able to liaison with the local stakeholders & get things done
- Candidate should possess excellent problem solving abilities & at the same time understand the situations which needs escalation
- Candidate should be metric driven, should have the ability to conduct team briefings & periodically review the metrics, multiple times in the shift.
- Candidate should be good in understanding processes & systems. Candidate should be comfortable using the technology & possess the ability to extract relevant data as per the requirements.
Supply Chain Management