New Job Senior Graphic Designer In Gujarat
|Senior Graphic Designer|
Senior Graphic Designer
Company : Triffid Marketing Private Limited
Salary : ₹25,000 - ₹45,000 a month
Location : Gujarat
TRIFFID is a strategic digital branding solutions company based in Ahmedabad, soon branching out in the UK. We dedicate our time to understand what works and what doesn't when it comes to brand acceleration and innovation so they don't have to.
We were born out of a strong desire to provide brands with the quality & creative services they need in order to stay ahead and we won't rest until we achieve those results.
Our goal as a full-service digital branding agency is to apply our passionate thinkers and creative team to work closely with each brand to create unique, creative digital strategies that produce effective results.
We have been working with all-sized companies to help them find their one-of-a-kind message and the results are marvellous!
We at Triffid are looking for a passionate experienced individual who has the ability to design, develop and maintain a user friendly ultra responsive graphics. Methods are different, processes may vary - we don't mind that. With an exciting opportunity , we invite applications for a Senior Graphics Designer.
Be a part of the company with a new approach & new system, step on in our journey to become a leading company in the industry.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working for an agency or firm similar to ours. They should be confident in using the various softwares and should have evidence of strong skills.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Develop interactive design on the basis of given briefs.
- Curate static & dynamic social media posts, social media ads, web / app graphics, promotional material.
- Design & develop logos, flyers, brochures, catalogues.
- Develop & edit 2d Videos
- Inspire creativity throughout all design work.
- Manage a database of images and videos.
- Working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Support the team with image needs.
- Ensure that all design work is completed to the highest standard.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in designing, developing and revamping graphical material for social media & traditional media.
- Knowledge & experience of working on Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Premier Pro, DaVinci, After Effects.
- Should be able to demonstrate strong research & brainstorming skills.
- Candidates working at a digital marketing agency or for a similar role preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Expected start date: 18/10/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹45,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Total Work: 4 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 4 years (Preferred)
- Motion graphics: 2 years (Preferred)