New job Secretary/Admin Assistant in Maharashtra
Company : Centre for Enquiry into Health and Allied Themes (CEHAT)
Salary : ₹34,000 - ₹35,000 a month
Location : Maharashtra
No. of Positions: 01
Qualification: Graduate with fluency in English and computer knowledge with adequate typing speed.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of administrative functions.
- Independent drafting skills.
- Adequate typing speed in English and Marathi typing essential
- Maintaining database and data entry in various software
- Maintaining leave records and muster
- Checking emails and maintaining correspondence
- Follow-up of material put up on the notice board (this means only bringing to the notice of the concerned staff at the weekly office meeting)
- Renewal of AMCs, Insurance and coordination with them for specific issues
- Attending to complaints regarding instruments
- Providing secretarial assistance to activities in the organisation
- Preparing agenda for office meetings
- Handling of petty cash
- Assisting handling of accounts like cheque preparation, statutory payments, salary processing, Tally entries etc.
- Logistic arrangements for meetings, conferences, courses and field work, like venue, food, stay, travel etc.
- Providing secretarial assistance to conferences, courses, consultations or other events
- Assistance with follow up and coordination with government bodies, individuals, vendor and partners
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be between Rs. 34,000/- to Rs. 35,000/-
Last date for receiving application: 15th October 2021
You can read more about CEHAT’s work at www.cehat.org
Application Deadline: 15/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹34,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Monday to Friday
- Yearly bonus
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Marathi (Preferred)