New job Scrum Master 2 in Telangana
|Scrum Master 2|
Scrum Master 2
Company : WELLS FARGO BANK
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology
CCIBT provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to clients across U.S.-based businesses through WIM's sub-brands, including Abbot Downing, Wells Fargo Advisors, Wells Fargo Asset Management, Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement & Trust, Wells Fargo Investment Institute, and Wells Fargo Private Bank.
Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology (CCIBT) enables the businesses and partners with stakeholders across the company on enabling business transformation through disruptive innovation technologies such as artificial intelligence/machine learning, quantum computing and block chain. Wholesale Banking helps small, mid-sized, and large commercial and corporate companies succeed financially through businesses that include Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Corporate and Investment Banking, Investment Portfolio, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital.
About the Role
Team member will be working on handling Scrum Projects for ECM / ICMP.
- Doing everything possible to ensure business deliverables
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self organization
- Guiding the team on self organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by exampl
Market Skills and Certifications
- 5+ years of industry experience
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs etc.)
- Previous experience as a team lead
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Having worked in Middleware Banking applications.
- Ability to write java unit test cases , usage of java mocking frameworks
- Awareness of cloud concepts
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 67327