New Job Sat_Executive Director_Vme In Haryana
Company : EY
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Description - External
Job Summary: Purpose of Role
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) provides both client and internal enabling services to our global member firms – the Client service lines being Assurance, Tax, Consulting, and Strategy and Transactions. GDS is an integral global client delivery asset to the EY Vision 2020+ and has been steadily increasing shared services footprint across the world – eight centers in India (Bangalore, Gurgaon, Chennai, Kolkatta, Noida, Mumbai, Kochi and Trivandrum) and also, in Argentina, China, Poland and the Philippines. The GDS headcount is currently about 45,000, overall, with healthy growth rate for the past few years.
GDS-SaT has been one of the fastest growing service lines, with over 1,700 professionals, delivering transaction diligence and Corporate Finance, Strategy, Turnaround, Research and Origination, Lead Advisory and Strategy Realized services to the clients around the world. These practitioners work as integral team on the client engagements to our global TAS practices to deliver efficiency, insights, analytics and advice preparations to our clients on their strategies to raise, invest, preserve and optimize their capital agenda.
Valuation, Modelling and Economics team
Within SaT, the Valuation and Business Modeling group helps clients understand the value of their business, securities, intellectual property, capital equipment, intangibles and other assets. The group is comprised of several key areas, including business valuation, business modeling, capital equipment and complex
With over 300+ professionals in GDS SaT, the team works globally across Americas, Europe and Asia Pac and works closely to deliver advices for both Corporate as Private Equity clients.
VME team has developed deep and diverse industry experience and is poised to grow at a strong pace over the next 3-5 years, as services transformational strategies are increasingly being deployed at both global and internal organization. The purpose of this role is to deliver (a) profitable business growth, with focus on key business strategy and demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit, (b) build high performing teams, and (c) create a shared sense of purpose and commitment around deep Valuation services to the global practices.
For more information on EY TAS services, please visit – www.ey.com/transactions
EY GDS Leadership Competencies required for the role:
Winning in the Market:
- Develop and implement growth plans, strategic to VME SaT and overall aligned to GDS that contributes to the business growth, recognizing the risks and opportunities of the economic and technology trends.
- Manage and grow GDS services with high quality service experience across all transaction engagements and interactions, by being connected, responsive and insightful internally and with the global practices.
Operational Excellence & Quality:
- Focus on key performance & operational drivers, proposing changes that create value, while demonstrating a global mindset
- Maintain and grow revenue by focusing on the drivers of financial performance, while managing multiple business needs, balancing operational imperatives with the long term SaT future
- Take responsibility for managing risk at the SaT level- maintain independence and objectivity, complying personally, with all applicable professional standards, EY policies and regulatory requirements
Building High Performing Teams:
- Act as a visible role model for SaT team by living EY values & behaviors to drive a leading people culture that embraces teaming and ownership.
- Foster a diverse and inclusive team environment by empowering teams - mobilize the strengths, trust and collaboration of team members, so that they are focused on achieving the highest standards and results.
- Lead multiple client engagements and help develop intellectual capital of the team on the Valuation areas of high risk & complexity, and help build the career value that team gains from working with GDS SaT
- Providence guidance to the SaT leaders on the key priorities while managing several medium to large size engagements, efficient & effective resource allocation towards career goals & service delivery expectations
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
Responsibilities and competencies required for the role:
I. Key performance Indicators
- The main objective is to achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working
- relationships with key business decision-makers, informing them of our scope of services and
- communicating how these services benefit their organizations.
- Building relationships with EY offices across the globe, demonstrating knowledge of regional
- practices business and developing open communication channels
- Manage engagements for intangible business valuations for management planning; mergers and
- acquisitions (M&A); financial reporting; tax and regulatory compliance; restructuring and
- reorganization; and corporate strategy.
- Extensive Partner level interaction handling and global business uptake & development. Work with the EY regional leadership to develop and implement brand in the space of VME
- Identify opportunities to adapt technology including advanced statistical / mathematical techniques in the engagements and responsible for successful delivery of the solutions
- Benchmarking and measuring the performance of various business sectors & projects
II. Technical Competencies
- Candidate must be highly numerate and be able to analyze a business scenario from various aspects;
- Strong quantative and qualitative skills with hands on experience in: Business Valuation (Tangibles and Intangible assets) and Financial modelling
III. Behavioral Competencies
- Effective leadership style, with focus on building inclusive culture & high performing teams
- Ability to lead cross functional teams in different, global environment under tight deadline project delivery scenario
- Demonstrates passion & energy at work and adherence to the EY values & behaviors
- Excellent communication & articulation skills, with focus on business development & stakeholder management
- Ability to adapt to varied cultural and personal styles to work effectively with others’ differences, concerns and motivation
- Good analytical skills with problem solving & decision-making capabilities
- Relationship building skills; ability to interact with all levels credibly
- Influencing skills; ability to work with ambiguity, and build consensus across diverse, global groups
- This role will be based out of Gurugram with regular travel to the global practice may be required, from time to time.
- Chartered Accountant/ Engineer and MBA background, from premier academic institutions
- 16+ years of post-qualification experience, with at least 8 years in a technology leadership role
- Preferred experience in the financial valuation space for the financial services/ consulting firms
This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions and functions may vary depending on the particular geographic location of the job and/or the manager. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of management.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.