New job Sales Executive in Punjab
Company : Marseon Pvt. Ltd.
Salary : ₹40,000 a month
Location : Punjab
Marseon Private Limited is looking for Sales candidates to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
To succeed in this role, you will need to understand the sales process and dynamics and excellent interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role or BPOs is desirable.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Pitching products and services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products/services.
- Collaborate with multiple teams within the Marseon to ensure all prospect queries are answered accurately and within the governed time frame.
- Generating leads.
Sales Executive Requirements:
- The candidate must have a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: From ₹40,000.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Night shift
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Business development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Lead generation: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- English Fluently (Preferred)
Speak with the employer