New job RPA Developers in Telangana
Company : Prodapt SA
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must be an expert in Microsoft Power Automate RPA Tool
- Proven knowledge and expertise in Automation Anywhere / Blue prism
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, etc.
- Developing out robotic processes during the project development stage
- Updating and maintaining Developer Standards around RPA best practices
- Mentoring and guiding peers via code reviews, dev sessions and paired-programming
- Investigating and documenting better practices/alternative solutions that could be used in future development
- Willingness to learn and become an expert in RPA and other automation technologies
- Carry out processes on their own, but they still rely on highly skilled RPA Development teams to maintain them and make improvements
- Learn and build custom utility bots
- Must be able to communicate to clients independently as needed
- Must be able to troubleshoot the errored bots built by other developers
- Experience in Automation Anywhere Tool is an added advantage
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have experience in Microsoft Power Automate RPA Tool. Automation Anywhere / Blue Prism experience is good to have. Any additional programming skills would be an added advantage.
- Looking for immediate joiners / Short notice / 30 Days
Note : Interview will be conducted virtually over MS Teams / V-con.
Microsoft Power Automate
Robotic Process Automation