New Job R&D Tax Consultant In Haryana
|R&D Tax Consultant|
R&D Tax Consultant
Company : Technovedge India Provate Ltd
Salary : ₹5,00,000 - ₹7,00,000 a year
Location : Haryana
Technovedge India Private Ltd (part of Inventya Group, UK) is a dynamic and rapidly growing innovation management and IT consultancy offering new approaches to support the development and commercialisation of advanced science and technologies. The company works closely with highly ambitious and innovative SMEs across the UK through offering a number of key commercial services, including R&D Tax Credits, Technology consulting and Software Development. Our culture is at the heart of everything we do and remains vitally important to our growth strategy.
About the Role
In order to encourage investments in research and development (“R&D”), various Governments (India, UK, Australia etc..) have provided an impetus by way of introducing various tax incentives. Research and Development (R&D) reliefs support companies that work on innovative projects in science and technology. It can be claimed by a range of companies that seek to research or develop an advance in their field.
We are seeking to employ science/engineering or finance background graduates to work as R&D tax relief consultant supporting our fast-growing range of clients. The role provides an opportunity to work with a broad range of company from SMEs to larger organisations across wide-ranging industries from med-tech to artificial intelligence and the latest clean technologies. This is a great opportunity to be part of a company with the potential for further growth.
Our clients are innovators and are at the cutting edge of their fields. No two assignments are the same. The common thread is our passion for research and desire to support the UK’s leading innovators to secure R&D related tax benefits.
· Responsible and accountable for working with clients and taking then through the full life cycle of an R&D tax credit claim. This will include qualification and optimisation of the claim, collation of information relating to innovative projects, researching similar markets and technology, analysing and interpreting financial data to identify the claim value and writing and completing the claim paperwork.
· Discuss and understand the technical complexities of the research and development activities being undertaken by our client, helping to advise the client technical specialists on how to interpret the R&D guidelines and apply this to their work
· Writing compelling technical project reports to bring out the key technical factors of client projects to support R&D claims
· Ensuring R&D claims meet the requirements of the relevant tax legislation and guidelines
· Liaising with accountants and financial specialists on the preparation of tax documents for submission of claims to HMRC
· Maintain an expert knowledge of the working, detail and implementation of R&D tax relief legislation, guidelines and HMRC practice
Skills / Experience
· Science/technical or finance degree (at least 60%) or a tax professional who has a passion for specialising purely on R&D relief
· Proven experience of working on several projects, meeting deadlines and working under pressure
· Excellent communication (both spoken and written English)
· Strong numerical ability, knowledge of excel spreadsheet including pivot tables and data cleansing is preferable
· Trustworthy and able to maintain strict confidentiality
· Ability to deal with technical and finance staff on a one to one basis, conducting structured discussions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 - ₹700,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- UK shift
- Yearly bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)