New job Purchase and Operations Executive in Kerala
|Purchase and Operations Executive|
Purchase and Operations Executive
Company : ZARNIK HOTEL SUPPLIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹12,000 - ₹18,000 a month
Location : Kerala
We are a distributor of operating supplies for small and medium hotels. Our portfolio includes products like guest amenities, housekeeping chemicals, tissue products, eco-friendly garbage bags etc..
Zarnik is a growing company with less than 10 employees and 200 customers.
We are looking for a capable candidate to execute day-to-day operational activities involving - procurement, receiving, storage, production, and distribution operations. The candidate will be responsible for meeting optimum service levels to customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Procurement & inventory Management
- Identify items that require replenishment, accordingly place purchase orders with vendors.
- Continuously review reorder levels and economic order quantities of each inventory item.
- Coordinate pick-up and track movement of goods-in-transit.
- Verification of goods receipt and receive goods in ERP on the same day.
- Maintain filing systems pertaining to purchases and goods receipt.
- Advice accounts to release vendor payments as per credit agreements.
- Collect vendor form duly filled and signed from new vendors along with necessary documents.
- Create vendor in ERP after closely validating the details in the customer form.
- Maintain proper records of vendor forms and documents in soft and hard copy formats.
- Reconcile freight bills and allocate to relevant purchase/sales transactions.
- Create Items in ERP with accurate description, cost price, selling price, HS Code, Unit of Measure and other attributes.
- Prepare vendor aging report bi-monthly.
- Prepare closing stock report every month-end after taking physical stock.
- Aggregate orders and schedule driver, vehicle or other means for delivery to customers.
- Coordinate with customers for new orders.
- Generate sales orders, sales invoices and credit memos.
- Intimate dispatch details to customer.
- Receive and file customer acknowledgements.
- Update secondary sales data on vendor portal with necessary documentations.
- Assist accounts in timely collection overdue payments.
- Collect customer form and credit agreement duly filled and signed along with necessary documents, from new customers.
- Create customer in ERP after closely validating the details in the customer form.
- Maintaining proper records of customer forms, credit agreement, validation documents in soft and hard copy formats.
- Create monthly assembly schedule for amenities production.
- Place purchase order for raw materials for scheduled assembly.
- Issue assembly order for amenities to workers.
- Quality check completed assemblies.
- Coordinate, communicate and supervise workers regarding their duties, schedules and expected outcome.
Application Deadline: 15/10/2021
Expected Start Date: 15/10/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹18,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Fixed shift
No customer interactions at the workplace.
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer