New job Project Coordinator in Uttar Pradesh
Company : Alcor
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Alcor is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator to support Sr Program Managers and Delivery Operations by maintaining key program and project processes and controls, such as planning, risk, and issue management, dependency management, action tracking, and managing change.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project SOW, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Provides support and assistance in the creation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly updates on project and program health to the Management.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Prepares documents to standards as set out by the Management.
- Applies version control to program support tools, templates, and processes to ensure current versions are being used.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Highlight risk associated to Project going overtime.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all the Practices.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
What's in it for you?
Alcor is a global cloud advisory and implementation services company serving clients in multiple geographies including North America, Europe, Japan, and India. Alcor clients include global Fortune 500 companies, Government agencies, and leading organizations in multiple industry verticals.
Click here to know more about Alcor: http://www.alcortech.com
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Excellent prioritization skills to balance key priorities.
Must have ServiceNow Knowledge
Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
Noida (WFH during Covid)
Full Time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations