New Job Process Associate - Purchase To Pay (Purchasing Operator) In Karnataka
|Process Associate - Purchase to Pay (Purchasing Operator)|
Process Associate - Purchase to Pay (Purchasing Operator)
Company : Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Job title – Process Associate – Purchase to Pay (Purchasing Operator)
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- The candidate’s core responsibility would be to provide outstanding service to the Siemens customer through calls and emails and converting PR to PO.
- Tracking and maintaining quick resolution time of Queries
- Sensitive to customer queries and operational timelines
- Collaboration with Operational team and Interact with different stake holders.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Graduation in any discipline
- Knowledge of SAP, SRM, P2P process
- Self Determination, Learning, Communication Skills, Network Built on Trust, Team Player, Customer Focus, Professional Ethics, Siemens Value
- Good interpersonal communication, proactive, self-motivated and motivating, result oriented, good oral and written communication
- Good understanding of commercial terms
- Ability to liaise, coordinate well with colleagues
- Ability to work as individual and team contributor.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time