New job Operations Accountant 2 in Karnataka
|Operations Accountant 2|
Operations Accountant 2
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The Business Services team across locations provides processing and voice support and to enable a follow-the-sun delivery model for Wells Fargo that would help us service our customers faster. Business Services teams perform bank operation processes across divisions of WF Home Lending, Wholesale Ops, Wealth & Investment Management (WIM), PVSI & Community banking.
About the Role
Fresher/ level 1 role for Wholesale banking
- Download bank statements and perform daily work allocation to the team. Processing Cash receipt for Lockbox, ACH, Wire and Credit card payment. Process Write off, Offsets and refund request. Research and resolve unidentified and unapplied payments
- Sound knowledge on Reconciliation, cash application and Accounts receivable factoring.
Understanding of Account Receivables Process. Understanding of Basic accounting rules and Journal Entries.
Should be responsible for proper and timely ledger classification, orders processing, claims processing and required reporting on action planned and taken.
Working in cash application area to apply cash received from relevant bank accounts into proper customers or suspense accounts and ensure that all cash posted matches the bank deposits and that postings match instructions received in the bank statement or any other payment instructions received.
To work actively on cross training with the respective backup
- Providing operational accounting support to internal business groups and/or operations departments ensuring that accounts are being managed within the account policy requirements.
- Analyzing and reviewing accounting documents for accuracy; tracing and investigating transactions to resolve questionable data and applying corrective actions when necessary.
- Preparing various reports using online systems; preparing account reconciliation and certification; preparation of consolidated balance sheets, statements of income; analyze financial statements
- Good understanding on cash flow statements
- Financial accounting and financial statements.
- BCom/ MCOm/ BBA/MBA
- Good knowledge on Ratios
- Excellent English comprehension skills and written skills
- Exhibits good mathematical and detail oriented skills
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word
- Ability to accurately process high volumes of work within established deadlines
- Ability to adapt to change
- Flexibility towards work on different assignments
- Ability to communicate well with US counterparts in virtual environment.
- Takes ownership for responsibilities
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 67718