New Job Office Coordinator In Uttar Pradesh
Company : Alka Exports Private Limited
Salary : ₹17,000 - ₹21,000 a month
Location : Uttar Pradesh
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience in employee engagement, office operations and logistics and event planning. The Office Coordinator role is a full time, in-office position supporting office operations.
- Provide top-notch customer service for employees, candidates, visitors and guests by greeting them warmly, answering questions, and assisting with requests.
- Be the first point of contact at the reception desk welcoming visitors, accepting mail and packages, ensuring that the lobby/reception area is organized, and managing our visitor/mail software system. Collaborate and assist the Office Manager in planning and executing company sponsored events and
- company-wide meetings.
- Partner with the Office Manager to triage and close out employee requests and queries via our ticketing system, ServiceNow.
- Ensure that the office supply areas 93366 87371 parents rooms, wellness rooms, phone booths, and conference rooms are fully stocked, neat, and organized.
- Coordinate all training room, all-hands areas, and other large bookable space calendars for team and employee requests via ServiceNow.
- Maintain good working relationships with all department partners and work cross functionally/geographically with internal teams and external vendors at Jobssummary.
- Assist Office Manager and Regional Operations Manager as needed with special projects.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ yrs of office administration or equivalent in a similar setting.
- Demonstrated customer service skills, including approachability, understanding, attentiveness, empathy and positivity.
- Should demonstrate strong problem solving and solutions oriented skills.
- Organized and has the ability to quickly adapt to change when needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can have an attitude and strives to do more for a growing team!
- Exceptional computer skills and must be clearly tech savvy with experience in people operations software such as helpdesk or ticketing systems. Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) experience is a plus.
- This is an onsite role to support office operations
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fresher, Walk-In
Salary: ₹17,000.00 - ₹21,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19