New job Office Coordinator in Kerala
Company : Right Human Skills & Resources Private Limited
Salary : ₹10,000 - ₹15,000 a month
Location : Kerala
We are looking to employ an Office coordinator with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. An Office coordinator is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will have excellent administrative and IT skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, Office coordinators should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and payroll. Top candidates will be fantastic at managing conflict, effective at scheduling and thorough in the recruitment process.
Office Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist with all internal and external Office related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
Office Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelors degree or related (essential).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective administration and people management skills.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
- Morning shift
Speak with the employer