New job Office Assistant in Uttarakhand
Company : Public Health Foundation of India
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttarakhand
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI is headquartered in New Delhi with national presence through its constituent units of regional Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) and Centers of Applied Research in core public health themes. The Foundation, established in 2006 as a public private initiative, is governed by an independent board comprising of senior government officials, eminent Indian and International academic and leaders, civil society representatives and corporate leaders.
- Support Finance and Admin Officer of respective TSU in day to day tasks related to administration.
- Look after office requirements of postage and delivery of letters and material.
- Assist in maintaining office files, letters and office documents.
- Any other work assigned by the supervisor/PI.
- Intermediate or any other equivalent degree.
- Minimum 1 year experience at the position of office Assistant handling office work.
- Strong multi-tasking skills with an ability to working in a team.
- Well versed with Local Regional Language (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
Interested and eligible candidates may send their updated CV to [email protected] . Please mention the exact Position Code (PHFI-OFAT-108) in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: October 18, 2021
- Candidates are requested to refer PHFI website for position description & process for applying. Please note only those applications will be considered which are received as per instruction written on PHFI website.
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality graduate / post-graduate education.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institutions in India must apply through proper channel.
- PHFI reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all available positions.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct & result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
“PHFI reserves the sole right to alter/modify/cancel the entire selection process or the position or the vacancy or to disqualify any candidature at any stage of the selection process”.
Women are encouraged to apply!
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on whatsapp