New Job Node Js Developer In Chandigarh
|Node js developer|
Node js developer
Company : Patient Bond India Private Limited
Salary : ₹30,000 - ₹80,000 a month
Location : Chandigarh
About Our Company: -
PatientBond is the best way to amplify the results for any patient engagement initiative using a unique combination of proprietary healthcare consumer psychographics and digital engagement workflows. PatientBond enables our clients to create personalized, digital relationships with healthcare consumers beyond the walls of their facility, meeting patients on their terms when they’re most receptive. PatientBond amplifies engagement with personalized communications at scale, across any population, to motivate and activate patient behaviors. The results for our customers: significantly improved market share, health outcomes and patient payment collections.
Job Description: -
This position is for Node Js Developer responsible for development and maintenance of web-based application in the health care vertical.
This includes requirement analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation, as well as ongoing support.
Roles and Responsibilities: -
· Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
· Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
· Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
· Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
· Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
· Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
· Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
· Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
· Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
· Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
· 1+ years of experience with the development of Node applications.
· Knowledge of data formats, including JSON, XML, and CSV.
· Knowledge of oAuth2 Authentication.
· Experience building backend applications with a heavy focus on security.
· Knowledge of REST frameworks with a focus on API development.
· Knowledge of core programming concepts, standards, and lifecycles.
· Ability to develop code using IDEs such as VS Code.
· Ability to use and manage GIT repositories.
· Ability to manage workloads for different projects and deliver on a set schedule.
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies.
· Ability to understand and build upon existing code and scripts.
· Ability to diagram and communicate code implementation.
Required Experience: 1 – 5 years
Educational Qualification: -
Bachelors or equivalent experience preferred.
· Health care coverage
· Paid time off
Location: - Chandigarh (Currently, WFH)
Working Days: - 5 Days
Company Website: - https://www.patientbond.com/
News Article Links: -
1) PatientBond Named to Inc. 5000 for Third Year in a Row https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/patientbond-named-to-inc-5000-for-third-year-in-a-row-301356814.html
2) PatientBond Recognized for High Customer Satisfaction
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹80,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Joining bonus
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Temporarily due to COVID-19