New job Manager - OFR Export Operations in Haryana
|Manager - OFR Export Operations|
Manager - OFR Export Operations
Company : DHL
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Is responsible for delivering Operating results of Exports product
- To increase customer satisfaction (both internal/external) with best in services
- Visit Customers along with M&S team to understand requirements so as to deliver the same.
- Manage cost effectively and strive to reduce cost consistently.
- Increase profitability by reducing cost and by negotiating best of prices with the vendors
- Understanding of OFR Exports Process and adherence of the same.
- Maintain data quality all the times and avoid impact due data quality issues.
- Understanding of AMS,ACI, ISF and FMC regulations and compliance
- Conduct regular review meeting with carriers, vendors to analysis performance and to bring in collaboration for betterment of our business.
- Ensure error free documentation/invoicing to avoid revenue leakage and customer complaints.
- Plug all possible gaps to eliminate revenue leakage by all means
- Monitor LOGIS quality report to maintain data quality all the times.
- Ensure LOT timeliness, completeness KPI along with other OFR KPI’s are met.
- Monitor Performance report from LOGIS to ensure high performance all the times.
- Manage P&L closure on monthly basis most effectively
- Avoid claims, penalties due service failures.
- Conduct regular meeting with internal stake holders to bring in more collaboration and have smooth functioning.
- Conduct regular team meetings to recognize performance, address issues and to bring more collaboration within the team
- Optimum utilization of Resources available.
- Identify training requirements for the team and organize training to build up competencies.
- Monitor, evaluate staff performance on regular interval and provide necessary support to improve performance
- Timely closure of Network Open issue and to avoid same from occurring due mishandling of commercials by the team.
- Trouble Shoot on all ocean Export related maters
- Actualization of all Exports cost booked in LOGIS within FICO timeline provided to avoid impact
- Gathering market information on customers , vendors and competitors
- Determine Exports organization structure, roles, responsibilities and performance targets for the function
- To handle Exports operational irregularities
- Develop a culture of quality, service excellence (for internal/external customers), flexibility and cost consciousness.
- Develop a team spirit and multitasking capabilities within the team
- Any Other responsibility designated by Regional Ocean Freight Manager
- Strong Ocean freight Product knowledge.
- Market knowledge on key verticals contributing to Exports Market
- Customer service skills
- Resource Management and Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge on product pricing, trends, consortium, transport industries
- Trade Laws and Customs practices and country regulations
- Commercial Management skills
- Knowledge on currencies & conversions
- Good Communication skills
- Vendor Management
- Sound knowledge on Operations and Documentations
- Documentation rules pertaining to specific countries.
- Ability to achieve high level of service delivery.
- Business Process skills
Customer Orientation: Is focused on identifying and understanding each customer’s needs. Expresses and acts on desire to assist customers in an efficient and friendly manner.
Decision Making: Makes timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experience. Uses sound judgment even in conditions of uncertainty. Anticipates impact of decisions and plans how to manage risk.
Cross Border Thinking: Thinks and acts across boundaries (e.g. between processes, units, divisions, countries). Respects different cultural values. Helps the integration of our group through proactive information sharing.
Commitment to Excel / Constructive Challenge: Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results, striving for best in class. Is not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered. / Contributes to an environment where people at all levels stand up for their ideas and where the status quo can always be challenged for the better.
Building & Managing Partnerships: Uses interpersonal styles to create and sustain effective relationships with business partners (e.g. suppliers, joint venture partners, industry groups, competitors, governments, unions) and colleagues. Is open to approaches that meet mutual goals.
Influencing: Persuades others of the value of an approach or idea. Gains commitment and support and gets others to willingly take action.
Planning & Organizing: Sets clear and realistic goals and objectives. Establishes a course of action and a sequence of steps to ensure that activities and objectives are efficiently achieved. Is structured with good personal organization. Schedules time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools.
Communication: Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others. Listens attentively, and summarizes or asks questions, when needed, to clarify information.
Experience: Minimum 7-8 yrs in the Shipping & Logistics Industry