New job Manager CEP CSO in Maharashtra
|Manager CEP CSO|
Manager CEP CSO
Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
WEALTH AND PERSONAL BANKING
Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join the INM WPB team.
- Source new accounts from the existing corporate base and deliver on meeting New-To-Bank targets.
- Cross-sell asset products of the bank- mainly Home Loans (via referral), Personal Loans, Cards, Premier (referral).
- Ensure the KYC/AML norms of the bank are complied with at all times.
- Execute marketing events and promotions to generate business in their catchments, in conjunction with support departments such as Marketing.
- Respond to Corporate Employee Programme (CEP) complaints in a timely manner and to customer satisfaction
- Ensure a consistently high level of product and service delivery for relevant customer touch points
- Develop and maintain good customer relations and ensure effective service delivery
- Use learnings from customer/area visits and discussions to sharpen the proposition and enhance delivery and provide feedback to leadership / central teams
- Comply to all relevant AML regulations & Global Standards
- Develop a collaborative environment with all members of sales team
- Be a role model of HSBC Group Values, lead by demonstrating and driving value based culture that imbibes Treating Customer Fairly (TCF) principles in all spheres of RBWM Business.
- Ensure bank processes are followed in view of product documentation, complaint management, system usage etc.
- Ensure end to end usage of leads allocated within allocated timelines with correct updation on CRMS
- Safeguard the bank from potential loss/ damage arising out of stakeholder complaints.
- Comply with the applicable laws, regulations, Group and local policy related to Sanctions and AML policy of HSBC while undertaking various day to day operations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of PEP acceptance, prohibition, CDD & EDD guidelines in order to ensure that the INM RBWM is fully compliant with the PEP LoBP. Demonstrate an understanding of PEP acceptance, prohibition, CDD & EDD guidelines in order to ensure that the INM RBWM is fully compliant with the PEP LoBP
- Be aware and identify high risk indicators for various products and Services offered by INM RBWM (ex. cash, insurance, credit cards products etc.)
- Ensure that all records are obtained in respect of INM RBWM customers or New to bank customer for any products and services provided by HSBC are as per the process laid down.
- Ensure Adherence to the regulatory guidelines and internal AML & Sanction Policy of HSBC, which includes pouch and mail, monetary instruments, cash services and payment transparency Line of Business Procedures
- Post Graduate (Masters)/ MBA with two to five years’ work exp.
- Experience (preferable) in frontline customer services/ relationship management.
- Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
- Sound knowledge on the Banking sector in general
- Able to communicate well in English and local languages
- The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC.
- As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement
- As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
- We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
- Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India