New Job M&E Associate In Assam
Company : BRB Associates
Salary : ₹15,000 a month
Location : Assam
Job Description - Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Associate
- Support the implementation, periodic review, application and improvement of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems of PEEP in order to measure the progress related to the achievement of the expected outcomes, outputs and activities defined in the project documents. This includes liaising with the program team, project stakeholders, grantees, USAID, and Chemonics home office on M&E best practice and frameworks for incorporation into the work plans, log frames and reports.
- Coordinate the development and testing of M&E methods; and revise, recommend and assist in the implementation of recommendations to improve the efficiency of current monitoring systems.
- Implement quality control mechanisms to improve the quality of the collected information, ensuring consistency across PEEP program.
- Produce analysis of program data and identify methods to use results for services and program improvement; work together with program team and other stakeholders to gather and analyze data for project management and evaluation
- Ensure availability of baseline data and devise tools for needs assessments.
- Assist in organizing evaluation of program and policies including through review of methodology, survey material, or suggesting data collection techniques or approaches in the implementation of planned activities.
- Follow up on findings and recommendations of program reviews and evaluations to ensure that related recommendations are well-understood and taken into account for the continued implementation of the program and future project development
- Provide technical guidance, training and support to project team and grantees regarding M&E tools.
- Ensure finalization of documents or regular reports including but not limited to monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports, situation reports, briefing and background information required by the donors and other stakeholders.
- Stay up to date regarding assessments and reports produced by other agencies and organizations and ensure relevant and important information is incorporated in PEEP reports and future strategies.
- Develop and maintain liaison at appropriate level with governmental authorities, national and international institutions, non-governmental organizations and private sector aiming at coordinating new activities and facilitating the implementation of on-going activities.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹15,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)