New job KYC Analyst in Telangana
Company : UBS
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
Job Reference #
- Collection and Verification of confidential client data via publicly available and internal sources.
- Understand the firm’s KYC requirements when completing documentation inclusive of Customer.
- Identification Program (CIP), Simplified Due Diligence (SDD), Basic Due Diligence (BDD), Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD).
- Take independent decisions consistent with client identification policy.
- Compare and contrast differences within KYC records, highlight and escalate any discrepancies.
- Meet firm wide quality standards.
- Exhibit the highest standards of customer service to our internal and external customers (inclusive of confidentiality).
- Communicating/escalating issues to management when applicable.
- Handling and maintenance of confidential client documentation.
- Manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- Total experience of 3 – 5 years in a similar role.
- Strong general AML-KYC regulatory knowledge.
- Ability to work on multiple deadlines while maintaining 100% accuracy with attention to detail.
- Outstanding research & analytical problem-solving skills & excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience on screening tools such as RDC, world check etc. preferable.
- Proficient in understanding ownership and control structure for companies, funds, trusts, SPV, foundations & partnerships.
- Demonstrated high standards in processing end to end KYC within investment banking industry.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements