New job Junior QA Tester in Kerala
|Junior QA Tester|
Junior QA Tester
Company : Right Human Skills & Resources Private Limited
Salary : ₹10,000 - ₹15,000 a month
Location : Kerala
We are looking for a dedicated QA tester to be responsible for designing and implementing test plans to improve the usability of our products. The QA tester works with the development team to debug code, correct errors, and troubleshoot any issues with software code.
A successful QA tester should be hard-working, have a strong working knowledge of software code and testing methodologies, and be a team player.
QA Tester Responsibilities:
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Executing tests on source code.
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
QA Tester Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- A good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies.
- Course completed candidates
- 2 years' experience in QA testing.
- Good team working and critical thinking skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer