New job IT Service Management in Uttar Pradesh
|IT Service Management|
IT Service Management
Company : Kyndryl
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Please be aware Kyndryl will continue to use some IBM systems for a certain period after spin-off. This means when you sign up to either the IBM or Kyndryl candidate portal, you will have the benefit of being able to see and apply for IBM and Kyndryl jobs and to access information about IBM and Kyndryl jobs you have applied to, for a limited period from either candidate portal. If you have already signed up as a candidate on IBM’s portal, please continue to use this account to access IBM and Kyndryl jobs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting changes in the application. The ServiceNow SME will be responsible for core system configuration.
- Implementation of ServiceNow
- Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
- Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, QA, and production environments
- Participate in ongoing production support and end user support.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 6+ years and 4+ years in ServiceNow
- Experience in SNow Discovery module with experience in implementation, configuration, updates & troubleshooting.
- Deep understanding and solutioning capabilities in ServiceNow Global scope and foundational data such as Location, Organization, CMDB
- In-depth experience and solutioning capabilities using Scoped Application
- Working knowledge to develop on Service Catalog
- Expertise in ServiceNow ITSM products
- Experience in develop integration using JDBC/SQL/SOAP/REST with various type of systems directly or through mid-server
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Perform research into technology partner or other vendor solutions in context of client requirements for integration
- Understand the ServiceNow eco-system & be able to demonstrate ServiceNow hands-on expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
State / Province
City / Township / Village
Being You @ Kyndryl
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary job category
Role ( Job Role )
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?