New Job Inventory Management In Rajasthan
Company : Khamesra Brothers PVT LTD
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Rajasthan
KHAMESRA Brothers Private Limited
510 511, SM Lodha Complex, Court Chouraha, Udaipur, 313001
Store Keeper ( Inventory )
Mining, Construction & Hospitality
Construction & Hospitality
Store Assistants help customers make purchases by demonstrating, describing and recommending products. They also use cash registers to record transactions, which may involve using credit card machines, calculators and barcode scanners. When they are not assisting customers, Store Assistants may tidy the store, take product inventory, stock shelves and arrange product displays.
Preferred candidate Location
Required No. of People
- Maintains promotional databases by inputting invoices and bill-back data.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; and notifying managers and customers.
- Resolves promotional allowances, rebates, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices, and forwarding resolution to managers.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer requests, selecting appropriate information, forwarding information, and answering questions.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Forwards samples by entering requests, arranging shipments, and notifying customers.
- Maintains customer databases by inputting customer profiles and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data, and developing presentation formats and materials.
- Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses, and forwarding for reimbursement.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
The above list is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to take on other duties and responsibilities for the effective and efficient performance of this role.
Dynamic and young Store Executive with zeal to take challenges and manage work with quality, safety and allotted timeline.
0-3 years’ experience in sales
Written and verbal communication skills
Computer data entry skills
Customer service and people skills
Annual Salary CTC
Xxxxx p.a. but higher salary can be considered on merits
- High school diploma
2. College degree preferred
Company Profile :
Khamesra Brothers Private Limited started in 1985, works with the spirit of innovation as it core and has carved an industry benchmark for quality, customer focus, robust engineering, in-house research, uncompromising business ethics and commitment to timeless values and transparency in every aspect of its business. The company interest lies in; infrastructure, real estate, hospitality and luxury management. Ramya Resort and Spa is a large high end luxury property owned and managed by Khamesra Brothers Private Limited.
Company Website: www.kbplindia.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹1.00 - ₹2.00 per month
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer