New Job International Call Centre Consultant In Maharashtra
|International Call Centre Consultant|
International Call Centre Consultant
Company : Apeireon
Salary : ₹30,500 - ₹45,500 a month
Location : Maharashtra
International Call centre Consultant (Excellent verbal and written skills – non-negotiable)
Deneus Global PVT LTD is a reputable outsourcing company headquartered in Chandigarh, India. We effectively map down the essential particulars of domestic and global business activities by streamlining the process through dynamic IT - resources, efficient customer/call centre relations, accounting etc.
· Privately owned Australian company specialising in technology, digital transformation, and consulting
· Boutique, agile, simple engagement, connected experience
· Strong consulting and delivery backgrounds to simplify capability acquisition and co-creation of solutions for our clients
· Client centric relationship driven approach offering high-quality consultants and intelligent solutions
· Melbourne HQ, Australia wide reach
Due to ongoing steady growth, our client is now looking to hire a Candidate Manager to join an established and highly collaborative team. The role suits people with a confident personality, very good communication skills and command on the English language and someone with traits of a doer that takes initiative.
We are confident we can coach the right person as long as we have a candidate with experience self assured, initiative driven, goal oriented and fun individual to work with.
Day in life of the Candidate Manager:
- Recruit a broad range of IT contract, Fixed Term contract for our client’s projects across corporate and start-up clients, including universities, utility companies, defence, federal and state government bodies, insurance, and software companies
- 60% of the role - sourcing, phone screening, CV reviews, endorsing candidates for various jobs utilizing various job boards specially LinkedIn
- 40% candidate management and administration - updating candidate information, editing resume to follow standard template format, update candidates on the status of their applications, preparing emails for customer communication of candidates and organising candidates’ interviews/follow up/etc.
- Review Seek ad response, headhunt candidates from our database and other sources such as LinkedIn and personal networking, conduct a number of phone/zoom based interviews, evaluate and shortlist the best people for different IT jobs
- Work collaboratively with a highly experienced team, maintain a high productivity level, embrace ongoing learning and professional development. Note that this is a long-term role within a team, not an individual recruitment role.
- Ongoing learning about technology, enterprise technology projects and associated skills and people.
- Manage contracting Talent pool, build your personal brand and professional network with your candidates.
- You will be required to use your own laptop, headphones and related equipment for home office.
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (Non-negotiable)
- Nice to have but not mandatory - Experience in IT recruitment or a decent level of awareness of technology
- Experience working for an international call centre (For an Australian company would be a plus but not expected)
- Experience in any ATS tool is a PLUS but not expected
· This is a 40 hour per week full time role working 9 am to 5 pm in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) to work primarily with Melbourne and Sydney based candidates.
· Full Time
· Australian Eastern Standard Time
Level of Expertise
· Mid – Senior Level
· Contract length: 12 months
· Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Contract length: 12 months
Application Deadline: 8/11/2021
Expected Start Date: 12/11/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹30,500.00 - ₹45,500.00 per month
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Morning shift
- Performance bonus
This is a work from home job opportunity.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- International Call centre: 3 years (Required)
- Strong English Speaking skills (Required)