New job HR Officer in Uttar Pradesh
Company : Masters India Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Masters India is a GST Suvidha Provider (GSP) appointed by Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN), a Government of India enterprise. Our mission is to build intuitive software solutions for complex problems faced by businesses across the globe. We are fulfilling our mission by offering tax and financial automation products to enterprises.
We offer advance compliance automation solutions to enterprises that reduce their compliance work, increase work accuracy and improve ease of doing. We help some of the largest companies in the world file billions in taxes.
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- A nurturing environment
- A promising role with a good amount of responsibility
- A platform to perform
- A chance to hone your communication skills while you work and interact with people all over India
Experience: 1+ years
Location: Noida, Sector 63
Employment Type: Full Tme
Functional Area: HR