New job HR Manager in Rajasthan
Company : beeSphere Consultancy Services Private Limited.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Rajasthan
We are looking for a female HR who will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. To perform well in this role you should have minimum experience of 1 year as an HR, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting Ads, and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes (Appraisal process, etc.).
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, Attrition, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
Potential Candidates can share their resume at vikram.singh#beesphere.com
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: Up to ₹35,000.00 per month
- Morning shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- HR: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)