New Job Head Fulfilment Centre In Bihar
|HEAD Fulfilment Centre|
HEAD Fulfilment Centre
Company : ElasticRun
Salary : ₹10,00,000 - ₹20,00,000 a year
Location : Bihar
- As Head of fulfilment centre, candidate shall report directly to the Director - Operations and will be responsible for efficiently running the operations of the Central Fulfilment Centre.
- Candidate shall be responsible for the daily, weekly, and monthly planning, operational execution and performance of the Fulfilment centre&ensure that the orders are fulfilled on time while constantly working towards reducing the fulfilment cost per order.
- Create an overall operations plan for managing the CFC including operations workflow, staffing requirements, inbound & outbound operations
- Candidate will also be responsible for ensuring products are safety stocked, physical & system inventory accuracy is maintained.
- Oversee the entire Fulfilment operations & ensure that the key performance parameters such as order fulfilment, stock inwards, returns process and inventory accuracy are achieved as per standard expectations.
- Improve productivity standards of manpower &ensure processes are adhered to as per established norms & standards.
- Candidate should have good understanding of a standard WMS & should have thorough understanding of WMS features
- Analyse and improve processes related to Fulfilment Operations, train / retrain staff on processes, safety and policies and ensure the quality standards are met.
- Monitor the operational processes of the fulfilment centre to ensure a highly efficient functioning of the fulfilment centre.
- Work with transportation team to make sure that dispatches happen in time & ensure a healthy pipeline of transporters for managing consistent dispatch operations.
- Establish operational controls in the warehouse which ensures stock security & reduces shrinkages & losses.
- Ensure safety & social compliance is maintained as per established compliance guidelines & ensure upkeep of the overall facility in good condition.
- Develop second in command leaders who possess the capability of running the FC operations & ensure smooth transitioning between work shifts.
- 8+ years of experience of managing a large warehouse, fulfilment centre operationspreferably in FMCG sector. Candidates who possess FC experience are preferred.
- Must have a proven ability to work across and coordinate with cross functions such as Sales, Procurement, Pricing & Technology
- Must have excellent geographical understanding of the local territory & should be able to liaison with the local stakeholders &get things done
- Demonstrated track record of building and scaling support operation including management and development of teams, processes, and metrics.
- Innovative, passionate, and results-driven, team leader with a "can do" attitude.
- Strong technical understanding and the ability to communicate technical issues back to customers in a user-friendly way.
- Candidate should be passionate about driving process & operational excellence.
Supply Chain Management
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills