New Job Head - Finance & Accounts In Odisha
|Head - Finance & Accounts|
Head - Finance & Accounts
Company : Emphoria Works Private Limited
Salary : ₹40,000 - ₹45,000 a month
Location : Odisha
Job Description: We are looking for a highly-analytical and qualified executive Financial candidate to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for the financial health of our company by managing our financial, accounting & banking procedures. Your duties will include planning budgets, participating in audits, monitoring transactions, etc.
To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of financial policies, procedures, and systems. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also have outstanding analytical and time management abilities.
As part of an executive team, the GM-Finance will have interaction with various members of a company, both senior and junior along with financial health of the company.
- Providing leadership, direction and management to the finance and accounting team.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the MD and members of the executive management team.
- Ensuring the establishment and implementation of internal control systems for the maintenance of accounts and records as required under different statutes and regulations, especially the Companies Act and other Secretarial procedures;
· Responsible to prepare PNL & Annual Balance Sheet and Various types of Reports which is necessary for Audit Purpose
· Compilation of Budget, Comparison with Actual Expenditure with budget etc
· Ensure maintenance of Books of Accounts and records in compliance with Indian GAAP and other laws
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
- Coordinating and developing internal auditing processes
- Supporting the CFO in Finance & Accounts related matters.
CA, MBA Finance
14-25 yrs of experience
Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
Ability to handle financial operations of multiple projects
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 - ₹45,000.00 per month
- Fixed shift
- Master's (Required)
- total work: 10 years (Required)