New Job Head - Accounts & Finance (Only Male Candidates ) In Punjab
|Head - Accounts & Finance (Only Male Candidates )|
Head - Accounts & Finance (Only Male Candidates )
Company : QuikRelations Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Punjab
- Only male candidates.
- Should have complete knowledge of Tally ERP 9, TDS & GST returns.
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants. Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
- Create and maintain an accounting system which provide accurate, timely and consistent input for management reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring strong finance system, driven by robust systems and processes which ensure zero leakages, 100% statutory compliance and timely and accurate book keeping.
- Sound knowledge of Accounting, Direct & Indirect Taxation, Corporate Laws, etc.
- Expected to play a key role in the management decision making process of the business by providing updates on regulatory environment and carrying out financial analysis of past performance as well as upcoming projects and activities.
- Is able to use spreadsheet modeling and data analysis - Outstanding problem solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, develop hypotheses, and develop actionable recommendations from data and analysis.
- Development of finance team - Shares knowledge and coaches others in accounting, taxation, analytical tools and techniques - Identify and Groom juniors for shouldering wider responsibilities.
- Uses financial knowledge and experience to challenge and input into business decisions. Deployment and stabilization of systems and processes.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- How many years of experience do you have working in TRICITY ?
- What is your current salary per month (in hand)?
- Have you handled a team of Accountants before? If yes, specify the number of Accountants.
- Master's (Required)
- Accounts & Finance: 10 years (Required)