New job Globalize Support - Global Consulting Platform- Consultant in Telangana
|Globalize Support - Global Consulting Platform- Consultant|
Globalize Support - Global Consulting Platform- Consultant
Company : Deloitte
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
Business: Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
Business Area: Global Consulting Platform
Career Level: Consultant/Senior Consultant
About Global Consulting Platform
Deloitte Consulting has always been about helping our clients and our people move forward. It’s important that we do the same for ourselves: celebrating how far we’ve come, and preparing to take our next, big steps towards a global future. We’re moving and evolving on our journey to be an undisputed leader in consulting, globally and in all major markets. Together, we will achieve our aspirations through relentless focus on our Shared Strategic Agenda. The Global Consulting Platform is working globally across our practices and borders – giving our business, clients, and people the global experience that’s essential in today’s world.
Overview of the role
Act as a strategic enabler and advisor to global leaders, driving executive decision making. Enable global leaders to make strategic decisions that translates into marketplace impact and growth. Accelerate execution of our Global Consulting strategic agenda by delivering high impact strategic projects, simplifying and streamlining operations (reporting, PMO activities etc.), creating compelling and transparent leadership communications to solve the most complex challenges in exponentially powerful ways.
Work you’ll do
The professional will work with the India colleagues and senior leaders across global consulting practice. The professional will need to develop a knowledge of the firm’s Consulting business, strategic priorities to enable sharing of insights, trends and escalation of issues/variances as appropriate. The professional will own sensing of new opportunities, analyse quantitative and qualitative data, synthesize findings, and demonstrate solid analytical and writing skills. The professional will also be responsible to develop compelling narrative with clear recommendations based on the research, analysis and findings. The team’s projects are typically high-impact and high-visibility aligned to the global firm and Consulting leadership’s strategic priorities. Projects often involve collaboration across workstreams to ensure coordination and alignment.
- Work on key strategic projects for Deloitte’s global Consulting business (short-term and long-term projects)
- Collaborate across the firm to help assess and prioritize strategic projects to best align with our strategy and growth objectives
- Partner with senior leaders and their teams to drive global alignment around strategic priorities
- Gather, analyze, and interpret quantitative and qualitative data, draw conclusions, and develop strategic recommendations
- Analyze large data sets to produce models, clear, insightful and concise executive level reports etc. utilizing analytical and problem-solving skills
- Synthesize detailed analysis into summary impact analysis using acute story boarding skills
- Create executive level documents such as PPT decks, excel reports, tableau dashboards etc. for senior leadership
- Demonstrate solid project management skills, with the ability to seamlessly co-ordinate/switch between different workstreams
- Demonstrate and apply solid knowledge of management frameworks
- Help leadership in making strategic choices and drive and support launch of new initiatives
- Support operational needs of the team, including contributing to developing team resources, supporting more-junior practitioners, and generally helping to grow a high-performing multi-geography team
- Actively share best practices among Global/US and India team members
- Develop and maintain working relationships with Global/US colleagues
- Report/work under the leadership of the Senior Manager/Manager, US/USI
Requisite core skills
- Self-motivated, innovative, and strong team player
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Strong core consulting skills – i.e. research, financial analysis, including logical structuring and storyboarding, superior knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong business writing skills (i.e., clear, concise, and compelling writing capabilities)
- Strong attention to detail, responsiveness, and strong track record of executing high-impact initiatives
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities given aggressive timelines; comfortable performing in a fast paced, dynamic environment; flexible to manage projects across time zones and adapt certain approaches to different cultures, communication styles, and working styles
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to integrate and synthesize large sets of data and broad stakeholder perspectives into meaningful insights
- Ability to thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment with many competing priorities
- Accustomed to working in teams, including virtual teams
- Highly developed personal and professional ethics are expected
- Must possess the ability to handle highest level of confidential information
- Added advantage: Knowledge and previous experience in innovation, strategy & operations, transformational roles
- Advanced Proficiency in Excel and SharePoint and ability to create dashboards on Tableau
Qualifications, experience, work location, and timing
We are looking for a passionate, high energy, and self-motivated individual who is accustomed to working independently and collaboratively on small and large projects in a close-knit team.
- Academic qualification: Master’s Degree like MBA
- Work experience:
- o Consultant: 4+ years, with at least 2 years of post-MBA experience;
- o Senior Consultant: 7+ years, with at least 4 years of post-MBA experience
- Strong track record with previous employment, preferably with consulting firms or corporate strategy
- Location: Hyderabad/Bengaluru
- Comfortable working with team members and stakeholders across geographies and time zones
- Work hours: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM (expected to be flexible with time zones)
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Requisition code: 55544