New job Finance Manager in Uttar Pradesh
Company : University Living Accommodation Private Limited
Salary : ₹40,000 - ₹80,000 a month
Location : Uttar Pradesh
We are looking to hire Finance Manager. Please go through the job description, if you are interested please apply.
University Living is a global student housing marketplace that helps international students find the best place to stay near university campuses around the world. Currently, our platform offers 1.5Mn beds in 25K properties across 265 international education hubs in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore & UAE. Students can consult a 24/7 support team of accommodation experts to discover, compare and book value-for-money accommodation based on their budget, desired location, and other personal preferences.
To find more, please visit www.universityliving.com
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience in the finance domain; should have completed CA
- Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- Good to have Certified accounting courses as Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) or the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales(ICAEW), Charted Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Integrating finance operations, forecasting, and budgeting, handling tax matters
- Preparing financial reports, and ensuring organizational financial stability
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor payroll, compliance with laws and regulations
- Monitoring expenditure, review financial reports for ways to reduce costs
- Forecasting revenue
- Overseeing and preparing an income statement
- Coordinating audit processes
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company
- Assist management with high-level decisions about policy and strategy
- Prepare Profit & Loss Statement, Balance sheet
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting
- Superior mathematical skills
- Understanding of business principles and practices
- Research skills, Analytical skills, Integrity, Honesty
- Self-motivation to work independently and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team, and adapt to new and evolving processes.
- Financial bent of mind
Flexibility with shifts & week offs is a must.
Application Deadline: 8/10/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 - ₹80,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Performance bonus