New job Factory Production Manager in Jharkhand
|Factory Production Manager|
Factory Production Manager
Company : CEDAR Retail Private Limited
Salary : ₹35,000 - ₹40,000 a month
Location : Jharkhand
Job Role: The Factory manager will play a key role in expanding the business of natural fibres across India and to other countries thereby providing opportunities for the local artisans in creating a new value chain. We are looking for an experienced person who is determined to work in a rural set up, meet hard deadlines and can handle stressful situations. The factory manager will be in-charge of the entire operations in the factory, plan and schedule productions to fulfil the customer requirements in the best quality.
Managing production and factory unit:
1. Plan and draw up production schedule.
2. Ensure production is cost effective by estimating the costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers.
3. Ensure quality in production.
4. Monitor daily production process and adjust schedules as needed.
5. Monitor productivity rates and product standards and develop plans to improve.
6. Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met.
7. Generate daily reports of production.
8. Liaison with concerned departments to ensure raw materials is of good quality and is available.
9. Liaison with concerned departments to ensure required resources and equipment’s are available in factory.
Managing & maintenance of factory assets:
1. Plan and budget the resources and equipment’s required based on the production plan. 2. Ensure safety of factory workers.
3. Ensure maintenance of factory equipment’s is done on regular intervals.
4. Organise the repair for any damaged equipment.
1. Develop work from home production plan.
2. Monitor productivity of work from home and factory workers.
3. Develop training plans to improve productivity of factory workers and Work from home workers.
4. Ensure health and safety of factory workers and supervisors.
5. Manage and build strategies to reduce conveyance and production manpower cost.
6. Ensure full utilisation of production team and factory workers.
7. Review team performance and identify training needs.
Application Deadline: 15/10/2021
Expected Start Date: 20/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹35,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Shift allowance
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dumka, Jharkhand: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Required)
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Required)
- Hindi (Required)
- English (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)