New job EPU Manager - Warehouse in Andhra Pradesh
|EPU Manager - Warehouse|
EPU Manager - Warehouse
Company : ALSTOM
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Andhra Pradesh
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 70000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
About Alstom in India
Alstom has established a strong presence in India. Currently, the company is executing metro projects in several Indian cities including Chennai, Kochi and Lucknow where it is supplying Rolling Stock manufactured out its state of the art facility at SriCity in Andhra Pradesh. In the Mainline space, Alstom is executing Signaling & Power Supply Systems for the 343 Km. section on World Bank funded Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor. Phase 1 in the construction of the new electric locomotive factory for manufacturing and supply of 800 units of 12000HP locomotives is also complete at Madhepura, Bihar while the depot at Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh is ready to commence operation. Alstom has set up an Engineering Centre of Excellence in Bengaluru, and this coupled with a strong manufacturing base as well as localized supply chains, is uniquely positioned to serve customers across the globe. Today, Alstom in India employs close to 3600 people and in line with Government of India’s ‘Make in India’ policy initiative, Alstom has been investing heavily in the country in producing world class rolling stock, components, design, research and development to not only serve the domestic market, but also rest of the world. www.alstom.com/ India
Hierarchical reporting to SriCity warehouse Manager
Network & Links
- Supply Chain team inclusive of SPC, PRSCLs, Procurement and logistics team
- EHS, INDUS, Quality, Manufacturing, Finance
- External warehouse service provider for space and transports issus.
- 3PL manpower service provider for people availability and skill matrix.
Purpose of the Job
- Self-motivated and talented Kitting EPU to support material Kitting operations in Sricity Warehouse.
- Responsible to comply with all EHS norms in the warehouse
- Responsible for delivery of right parts and right time with right quantity to production lines.
- Main duties will deploying people for kitting activities as per load, releasing picklist from GSI as per STP plan.
- Support the Warehouse manager in executing warehouse and Supply chain strategy
- Contributing to employee’s motivation and sense of belonging to Alstom
- Follow the safety procedure & norms inside the warehouse
- Self-manage the SQCD targets in Daily Work Management (DWM) – APSYS board
- Maintain On time delivery of Kits (OTD) and SAP update as per PDP target.
- Improve & sustain the 5S in Warehouse.
- Escalate the technical constrains to the internal/external Team members through mail
- Identify Transaction errors/missing and update on time after analysis.
- Drive Kitting team and maintain discipline & punctuality in the warehouse
- Maintain 100% accuracy in GSI Transactions
- Propose the suggestions in the process for SQCD improvement through cre-ACTION.
- Maintain good level of inventory accuracy against target.
- Follow AZDP rules and ensure zero deviation/incidents in warehouse operation.
- Prepare and attend internal and external audits.
Qualifications & Skills:
Education & Expérience
- Any Degree from recognised institution
- 6+ years related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Working knowledge in SAP
- Excellent communicator, Strong collaboration skills
- Team mindset
- Experience working with contract workers
- Focus on process improvements
- Language Skills: Proficient in English language
- IT Skills: MS office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Job location in Sricity
- Adhering the safety norms in the warehouse
- To meet OTD against the delivery of Kits and online update in SAP
- Improve 100% accuracy of store stock
- Productivity in Kitting Process
We welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability or ethnicity. We recognise that embracing flexibility is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs. At Alstom we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry. More information about Alstom can be found at: www.alstom.com
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Job Segment: ERP, Bank, Banking, Supply Chain Manager, Manager, Technology, Finance, Operations, Management