New job Enterprise Testing Associate in Karnataka
|Enterprise Testing Associate|
Enterprise Testing Associate
Company : WELLS FARGO BANK
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
The Enterprise Testing team is responsible for the development and design of methodologies and standards for review activities across the Enterprise in alignment with the Risk Management Framework, and ensuring effective and appropriate testing, validation, and documentation of review activities for risk programs, risks, and controls according to standards and other applicable policies. Executes review activities in an effective manner and communicate potential emerging risks appropriately. May serve in either a control script execution and/or review lead capacity, participating in review activity engagements in a matrixed environment, and communicating emerging risks to management. Completes review activities on schedule. Raises schedule delays to the review activity lead. Escalates any potential issues discovered during the completion of review activities to a review lead, and follows through on reporting, escalation, and resolution. Completes all documentation under supervision and appropriately retains all work papers, (testing schedule, templates, work-papers, deferrals, deviations, etc.). Supports and implements initiatives with low to moderate risk. Internal interaction with team to support risk oversight and monitoring. Limited to no external interaction. Works independently; does not manage other team members.
Market Skills and Certifications
Within Wells Fargo Chief Risk Office, the Independent Testing and Validation group is responsible for establishing and maintaining a consolidated Independent Testing program at the corporate level. Independent Testing and Validation is responsible for developing a common methodology and standards, providing governance and oversight, executing testing; and conducting horizontal reviews. Testing and validation teams are responsible for implementing the Independent Testing methodology and standards, and executing group-specific testing.
About the Role
Independent Testing and Validation Quality Control team is seeking an experienced team member to support quality control efforts. The successful candidate will be detail oriented and have the ability to work closely with key partners and stakeholders to develop, execute and maintain a quality control program.
- Assist in executing a quality control program to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of ITV review work
- Assist in production of periodic compliance performance reports for ITV leadership, including trend analysis and recommendations
- Assist with production and deployment of quality control program guidelines, tools, and templates
- Assist in evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of quality control as related to policies, procedures, processes, initiatives, products and internal controls
- Drafting a summary of findings, corrective action plans and recommendations to ensure operational and regulatory compliance
- Assist in developing, implementing, and monitoring risk-based quality control program to assure compliance with federal, state, agency, legal and regulatory requirements
- Assist as needed with agency or other examinations
- 2+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: additional compliance, additional operational risk management, IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher in business or a related field.
- Knowledge of banking regulations
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Virtual team experience with a proven ability to effectively drive results, and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Motivated self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently and problem solve
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrates strong prioritization and management of multiple projects/deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficient
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 68596