New Job Digital Content Manager In Gujarat
|Digital Content Manager|
Digital Content Manager
Company : Triffid Marketing Private Limited
Salary : ₹25,000 - ₹45,000 a month
Location : Gujarat
TRIFFID is a strategic digital branding solutions company based in Ahmedabad, soon branching out in the UK. We dedicate our time to understand what works and what doesn't when it comes to brand acceleration and innovation so they don't have to.
We were born out of a strong desire to provide brands with the quality & creative services they need in order to stay ahead and we won't rest until we achieve those results.
Our goal as a full-service digital branding agency is to apply our passionate thinkers and creative team to work closely with each brand to create unique, creative digital strategies that produce effective results.
We have been working with all-sized companies to help them find their one-of-a-kind message and the results are marvelous!
We at Triffid are looking for a passionate experienced individual who has the ability to design, develop and maintain user-friendly ultra-responsive content. Methods are different, processes may vary - we don't mind that. With an exciting opportunity, we invite applications for a Digital Content Manager.
Be a part of the company with a new approach & new system, step on in our journey to become a leading company in the industry.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working for an agency or firm similar to ours. They should have worked towards developing paid & organic editorial strategies and should have evidence of strong skills.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Develop interactive paid & organic content for social media, blogs, online communities
- Curate e-mail & promotional (digital and traditional ad) copies
- Write / Optimise web content
- Build content calendars
- Ensure content themes are integrated across digital and traditional channels managed by other members of the team
- Liaise with SEO team to align the content with multiple goals
- Inspire creativity throughout all design work
- Working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Ensure that all work is completed to the highest standard
- Passion for lifestyle/luxury/retail/automobile brands
- Flair for writing and storytelling aligned with a brand tone of voice
- Adept at digesting and distilling information and turning it into clear and compelling copy for a broad audience
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience of curating, developing and revamping content for social media, seo and other marketing activities by analysing data
- Identify trends & keep a keen eye on various industries' insights
- Should be able to demonstrate strong research & brainstorming skills
- Candidates with experience of working at a digital marketing/branding agency are preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Post Graduate is a must
- Work experience in a similar role of over 3.5 years is required.
Expected start date: 18/10/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹45,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Master's (Preferred)
- Total Work: 4 years (Preferred)
- Content Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Content Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Email Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)