New job Data Analyst in Maharashtra
Company : YouGov
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
YouGov is an international market research and data analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We respect and trust each other, and bring these values into everything that we do.
Each day, our highly engaged proprietary global panel of over 15 million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviours. We combine this continuous stream of data with our research expertise to provide insights that enable intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East, India and Asia Pacific, YouGov has one of the world’s largest research networks.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to YouGov. We are committed to giving the world a voice by capturing the opinions of all groups, including the ones that are often under-represented in research. We are also committed to making sure that our products and tools are free from any bias, as accuracy is key to what we do. None of the above can be done without having a truly diverse workforce, in an inclusive workplace. We are very keen on attracting and retaining the best talent. And best talent also means a diverse pool of talent, with various backgrounds and perspectives.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of occupational qualifications, merit, and business need.
You will be part of a Sports Operations team, which analyse sport broadcasts and social media. Data is collated to provide an in-depth insight into sponsorship exposure, this is achieved by using advanced image recognition technology and a team of analysts. This data then forms a valuable part of YouGov Sports reports to our global clients. The team provides support to teams in Europe, the USA, the Middle East and APAC.
Alongside other departments, you will be part of a wider Operations team which strives to produce accurate results every time and supports the rest of the company in delivering innovative and robust research solutions.
- Providing expert auditing services for internal clients to aid them in their client relationships
- Auditing automatic detections of sponsors in TV broadcast and Social Media content using our bespoke software.
- Monitoring compliance within TV broadcasts.
- Utilising data collection and other strategies to optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Ensuring that the data/information analysed is error-free and quality checked to a high standard.
- Using experience to liaise with internal clients, advising on best practice and assisting with problem solving.
- Management of own workload to ensure that deadlines are met and standards are achieved.
- To maintain excellent record administration so as to have an accurate log of work carried out as part of the service
- Ensure all requests are accurate and delivered on time
- Looking only for freshers
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently but confident enough to ask questions.
- Ability to manage own workload and deadlines
- High level of proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel