New Job Data Analyst In Haryana
Company : Technovedge India Private Ltd
Salary : ₹3,00,000 - ₹5,00,000 a year
Location : Haryana
Technovedge India Private Ltd (part of Inventya Group, UK) is a dynamic and rapidly growing innovation management and IT consultancy offering new approaches to support the development and commercialisation of advanced science and technologies. The company works closely with highly ambitious and innovative SMEs across the UK through offering a number of key commercial services, including R&D Tax Credits, Technology consulting and Software Development. Our culture is at the heart of everything we do and remains vitally important to our growth strategy.
About the Role
We are seeking to employ 1- or 2-years experienced Data Analysts to work with us on analysing the UK funding and innovation support system. The role will require to work with different public sector funding and finance authorities in the UK and analysis of their funding schemes. You will be provided with full training around the UK funding and finance ecosystem to efficiently carry out your tasks. This is a great opportunity to be part of a company with the potential for further growth.
· Regularly engage with business units at Technovedge UK to understand their needs and imperatives and operationalize a framework for building databases or refining data.
· Discuss and understand the technical complexities of the research and innovation ecosystem of the UK and present the findings to different business units.
· Writing compelling reports to share the findings with senior leadership.
· Building robust databases to be used by technical and business functions.
Skills / Experience
· Science or technical degree (at least 60%), preferable.
· Proven experience of working on several projects, meeting deadlines and working under pressure
· Excellent communication (both spoken and written English)
· Strong numerical ability, knowledge of excel spreadsheet including pivot tables and data cleansing is mandatory
· Excellent secondary research skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹500,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- UK shift
- Yearly bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Data analysis skills: 2 years (Preferred)