New job Content Writer in Chandigarh
Company : Re'equil India Private Limited
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹25,000 a month
Location : Chandigarh
Re'equil is a cosmeceutical brand that helps repair damaged skin and hair so that our consumers look good and feel confident. At Re'equil we believe that everybody deserves a sense of self belief through healthy skin and hair. Helping our consumers achieve their self care goals is our goal.
At Re'equil, we define ourselves as learners, responsible and helpful and we spend our day at work by respecting our time and team, focusing on our job and above all by being grateful for what we have.
If this is what you are or aspire to be, looking for strong learning curve in your career and meet the requirements below, go ahead and apply for this position.
o Location: Chandigarh
o CTC: 15,000-25,000 per month
Duties and Responsibilities*
- Understand the personas of the business and talent side target audience and develop messaging that will persuade and engage.
- Collaborate effectively with various stakeholders to ideate with creative content ideas.
- Conceptualize content for multiple platforms including web and social
- Able to create original play-free Blogs, Articles, website content, services descriptions.
- Ensuring ongoing improvements in content coverage and quality.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems for Websites.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience of working under pressure to deliver high quality outputs in a short span of time.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Editing and research skills.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Copy Writer.
- Knowledge of writing, editing and proofreading tools.
- Sufficient knowledge of the tech industry with an inclination towards product management/design/engineering will be an advantage.
- Candidate from Beauty and Wellness Industry will be given preference.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)