New job Collection Manager in Uttar Pradesh
Company : Provana
Salary : ₹17,00,000 - ₹25,00,000 a year
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Roles and Responsibilities
Designation: Collection Manager
- Have deep understanding of US based 3rd party collections industry and operations.
- Designing and managing metric driven 3rd party collections & dialer strategies and motivate team members to deliver strong results.
- Ensure operational standards are met or exceeded for service, productivity, quality, employee development,
- and employee engagement across all managed teams
- Develop and manage financial/operational plans and book-of-business P&L.
- Drive operational efficiency and utilization, manpower planning, hiring and training.
- Review operational performances weekly and monthly at collector and portfolio levels.
- Adherence to US collections related compliance requirements including FDCPA, TCPA and other applicable US State and Federal regulations.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
Leadership and Client Management
- Interacting and coordinating with the process owners / functional heads from the client side to understand
requirements identify opportunities and communicate feedback / solutions.
- Understanding the bigger business goal and aligning efforts to same.
- Generating and publishing end to end performance reporting for internal leadership team.
- Highlighting key risk areas in the business and providing well defined solutions.
- Lead, coach, motivate, engage and manage for the leadership and strategic development of direct reports,
ensuring development is occurring across all levels, and developing a workgroup structure that allows for
individual and position growth opportunity, thereby maximizing the value and potential of team
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws; this
includes interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problem
- People management, control attrition & drive best HR practices
- Minimum Bachelors degree
- Should have an experience of handling 100-150 US centric 3rd party collectors.
- Should have 10-15 years of experience in US 3rd party collection out of which minimum 5 years experience should be in team management role.
- Strong knowledge of US debt collection industry and laws related to it. (Regulatory certification preferred).
- Knowledge of FDCPA, FCPA and state laws is a must
- Proven ability to impart effective collections training suitable for US based 3rd party collections.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to coach, develop action plans, which maximize performance, and provide effective feedback
- Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, solve problems under time-constraints, meet deadlines and deliver results
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with little direction and supervision
- Effective internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
UG:B.A in Any Specialization
PROVANA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Provana offers cutting-edge technology platforms and a large global workforce with depth and breadth of experience across the collection life cycle. The combination makes Provana the perfect partner to help your firm increase profitability, improve performance and exceed client expectations.
Contact Company:PROVANA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:32,,,Block A, Sector-2 of Phase-1,Noida, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India
17,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
BPO / Call Centre
BFSI, Investments & Trading
Collection / Recovery Manager
Full Time, Permanent