New Job Cnc Machinist In Rajasthan
Company : Hi Tech Insulators Pvt Ltd
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Rajasthan
About the Company: -
Hi Tech Insulators Private Ltd is a dynamic organization that constantly redesigns its strategies to keep pace with the changing market trends. Our products have earned us remarkable appreciation from the Indian as well as the global market and made us the most trusted manufacturer.
Hi Tech Insulators Pvt. Ltd. consists of three manufacturing units- Unit I, II & III.
Unit-I is a pioneer since 1992, having constructed area of 50000 sq ft in two storey and holds the most prestigious name producing Woven Tubular Bags for industrial batteries, serving the requirements of the Indian Battery Industry and neighboring countries. We have recently started a new manufacturing unit of Bottom Bars.
Unit-II is a manufacturing facility with the state of art technology, having constructed area of 65000 sq ft, which has been set up and designed for weaving of Woven Gauntlets (of size 4mm to 9mm inner diameter & number of tubes/pitch based on customer’s requirement) and PE Battery Separators to meet the requirements of the industrial, Automotive markets in India and neighboring countries. PE Separators are available in Sleeve, Envelope, and Leaf form in a wide variety of overall thickness, back web thickness along with glass mats.
Our Unit-III is a new facility with completely equipped automatic thermo-forming machines for manufacturing of Gauntlets/Tubular bags.
All the leading battery manufacturers along with the humongous number of medium and small scale units are associated with us since 1992 and are fully satisfied with our service and quality.
We are looking out for an urgent requirement for the position of CNC & PLC Machine Engineer. The details for the opening are mentioned below: -
Job Description: -
· Responsible for Programming, Setting & Tooling of Various Operations Requirement on CNC,PLC,Turning Centre & VMC.
· To attend & keep records of machine break down daily maintenance.
· Material planning and spares generation for Critical Machine.
· Suggestion & Implementation of Cost Reduction Activities.
· Improve Manufacturing Quality & Reduce Rejections.
· Knowledge of Cnc Turning and Machining Center.
· Reduce Line Rejections & Reworks.
· Proficient In Ms Office (Ms Word, Excel & PowerPoint) & Windows.
· Cnc & Vmc M/C Knowledge. (Programming & Operator).
· Knowledge of Eng. Drawing.
· Knowledge of Tool Room M/S (Lathe, Milling, Drilling, Grinding, Shaper, Sloter, Machines).
Skills Required: -
· Currently working in Manufacturing Plants with experience in Maintenance.
· Can create logic from Scratch.
· Knows Programming & have knowledge of Servos,CNC, PLCs, VFDs, SCADA Systems & FANUC Robot, , Drives, HMI, IOT,etc,
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to work and communicate well with others.
· BE/Diploma in Electronics or Instrumentation.
· 4-6 years working knowledge.
Job Type: Full-time
- Rotational shift
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)