New Job Civil/Structural Engineer In Rajasthan
Company : Hi Tech Insulators Pvt Ltd
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹18,000 a month
Location : Rajasthan
About the Company: -
Hi Tech Insulators Private Ltd is a dynamic organization that constantly redesigns its strategies to keep pace with the changing market trends. Our products have earned us remarkable appreciation from the Indian as well as the global market and made us the most trusted manufacturer.
Hi Tech Insulators Pvt. Ltd. consists of three manufacturing units- Unit I, II & III.
Unit-I is a pioneer since 1992, having constructed area of 50000 sq ft in two storey and holds the most prestigious name producing Woven Tubular Bags for industrial batteries, serving the requirements of the Indian Battery Industry and neighboring countries. We have recently started a new manufacturing unit of Bottom Bars.
Unit-II is a manufacturing facility with the state of art technology, having constructed area of 65000 sq ft, which has been set up and designed for weaving of Woven Gauntlets (of size 4mm to 9mm inner diameter & number of tubes/pitch based on customer’s requirement) and PE Battery Separators to meet the requirements of the industrial, Automotive markets in India and neighboring countries. PE Separators are available in Sleeve, Envelope, and Leaf form in a wide variety of overall thickness, back web thickness along with glass mats.
Our Unit-III is a new facility with completely equipped automatic thermo-forming machines for manufacturing of Gauntlets/Tubular bags.
All the leading battery manufacturers along with the humongous number of medium and small scale units are associated with us since 1992 and are fully satisfied with our service and quality.
We are looking out for an urgent requirement for the position of Site Civil Engineer. The details for the opening are mentioned below: -
Job Description: -
- Act as the main technical advisor on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives.
- Set out level and survey the site.
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed is in accordance with the specifications.
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials.
- Agree a price for materials and make cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project.
- Manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Liaise with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
- Communicate with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Carry out day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors - this is site-specific and may not be the case on all projects.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Plan the work and efficiently organize the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Skills Required: -
· A good Civil Engineer should be equipped with technical skills such as identification and solving of civil engineering problems.
· in depth understanding of design techniques and
· Working with maps, drawings and models, as well as CAD software, applications of MS-Excel in Civil Engineering.
· In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design.
· Strong time management and project management skills.
· Active listening and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to use the scientific process to solve problems
· Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering, construction, building, or related field.
· 3-4 years experience in a similar position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹18,000.00 per month
- Rotational shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jaipur, Rajasthan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- What is your current CTC,Expected CTC & Notice Period?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Site Civil engineer: 4 years (Preferred)
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)