New job Chartered Accountant in Rajasthan
Company : Group R Mining
Salary : ₹3,50,000 - ₹4,75,000 a year
Location : Rajasthan
We are looking for an CA who is having experience of 2-3 years in the accountancy field in corporates or CA Firm. The candidate should be fluent in English which is must condition as the company's directors are based in foreign countries.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidate must have knowledge of All accounting work, balance sheet finalization, TDS and Income Tax.
- Calculation of GST, online payment & return filing
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities General accounting ,Well versed with Tally ERP 9,Must be expertise in Excel Take care of the Accounting and Financial aspect of the company.
- Responsibilities: TDS, ITR, GST Return, P&L, Taxation, Balance Sheet, Tally, RTGS/NEFT etc. and having good command on excel.
- Person will be responsible for general accounting, monthly balance sheet reconciliations, vendor reconciliations, managing accounts payable process, compiling documents for statutory filings, liasioning with Government departments and banks, etc.
- Run reports to identify financial activities. Validate beginning and ending balances between Reconciliation and SAP accounts
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records/financial statements/accounts receivable/accounts payable/invoice processing/petty cash/cash management/cash book/cash budget and attendance records maintenance.
- Handling the mailing, letter with all connected agencies.
- Daily, weekly and Monthly reports
- Tally data entry including sales, purchase, receipts, payments, bank reconciliation statement, and preparation of debtors / creditors statements.
- Must have the prior experience of working in Tally or SAP, and knowledge on filing returns and GST, PF , ESIC
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹350,000.00 - ₹475,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- CA Membership (Preferred)