New job Capabilities & Insights Analyst – Healthcare Private Equity in Haryana
|Capabilities & Insights Analyst – Healthcare Private Equity|
Capabilities & Insights Analyst – Healthcare Private Equity
Company : McKinsey & Company
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics, econometrics or a related field with a consistent outstanding academic record; master’s degree is a plus
- 1+ years of experience in private markets, consulting, banking or accounting
- Interest and/or experience with healthcare is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated research experience in an academic or business setting is preferred
- Solid understanding of financial, economic and general business concepts and terminology
- In-depth knowledge of due diligences (e.g., market modeling, expert interviews, external report analyses, conducting surveys, etc.)
- Experience in leveraging digital (analytical) tools preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent problem-solving skills including the ability to structure a problem, disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Ability to accomplish work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Professional attitude, work standards and service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in our Gurugram office as part of our global Client Capabilities Network, which includes more than 2,600 colleagues who bring a wide spectrum of capabilities including knowledge consulting, analytics consulting and data engineering, research, client development and practice management.
You will work with this group to help develop, codify, sanitize and manage our global knowledge.
Colleagues in our global Client Capabilities Networkdeliver distinctive client impact through assets and expertise and are driven by a culture of innovation.
You will interact with leadership across the SHaPE (Social, Healthcare and Public Entities) practice to form the landscape of digital assets and tools across sectors and you will help to leverage these assets to deliver client proposals and ongoing projects. You will also work closely with existing McKinsey digital solution teams.
What You'll Do
You will support the development of McKinsey Healthcare Private Equity tools and applications for internal and client related topics.
In this role, you will build digitally enhanced market models and develop detailed industry views. You will build, maintain and manage the SHaPE practice's knowledge assets in digital formats. You will leverage existing, and develop new, standardized due diligence modules such as market models, customer survey design and expert interviews. You will also synthesize external reports to clients and teams in collaboration with other McKinsey colleagues.