New job AVP CEP MSF in Maharashtra
|AVP CEP MSF|
AVP CEP MSF
Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking that best suit our customers’ needs.
To develop and implement a region-centric sales strategy for sale of credit cards and judiciously grow the business by:
- Developing a robust diligent and compliant in house Card sales team.
- Optimizing productivity of In house card sales team and lead by example.
- Maximizing customer and product level profitability
- To leverage upon the in house dedicated sales team to source cards from a select set of Shopping Malls and corporates and cross sell mortgages and premier accounts.
- To drive the cards business in each region
- To drive the referral business for Premier & Mortgages in each region
- To execute marketing events and promotions at Shopping Malls and WSMs at corporates to generate business in their catchments, in conjunction with support departments such as INM MKT
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
Impact on the Business
- Contribute to consistent delivery of Card acquisition targets as defined for the region’s annual operating plan
- Higher cross-sell (Mortgage Referrals, Premier)
- Contribute to area profitability by ensuring optimum allocation of resources, strict control over overheads, productivity, COA and maintaining sharp focus on income and expenditure numbers.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Ensure a consistently high level of product and service delivery for relevant customer touch points
- Ensure effective service delivery
- Maintain and drive key relationships with Malls and corporates to augment distribution reach & drive business
- Ensure the minimization of frauds/ deviations in application processes
- Comply to all relevant AML regulations & Global Standards
Leadership & Teamwork
- Develop individual competence and team competence.
- Develop a collaborative environment with all members of sales team
- Ensure the regular recognition of the work put in by the members of the sales team
- Role model of HSBC Group Values, lead by demonstrating and driving value based culture that imbibes TCF principles in all spheres of RBWM Business.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Safeguard the bank from potential Loss/ damage.
- Monitor and implements best practices across the region
- Comply with the applicable laws, regulations, Group and local policy related to Sanctions and AML policy of HSBC while undertaking various day to day operations
- Remain alert and promptly report to the Sanctions Officer/ INM FCC office/ Line manager ( As applicable and required by the AML and sanction Policy) if a customer is found to be engaging in sanction evasion activities or violations of AML policy or any other related procedures.
- Understand the legal responsibility to be vigilant for unusual activity and reporting of the unusual activites
- Support the Country or Regional FCC AML Office/ AML Investigations by providing additional information when required
- Responsible for attending and successfully completing the AML and Sanctions related assigned training in the mandated timeframe
- Understanding the consequences of failing to attend or successfully complete the training as mandated by the AML Education Lead FCC;
- Requesting additional AML training that you deem necessary or appropriate to perform your jobs through your entity manager
- Demonstrate an understanding of PEP acceptance, prohibition, CDD & EDD guidelines in order to ensure that the INM RBWM is fully compliant with the PEP LoBP.
- understand the relatively high reputational risk that arises from any perceived weaknesses in controls in respect of substantial cash deposits or withdrawals activity, wire transfer, monetary instruments and pouch and mail
- Responsible for ensuring that mandatory education / training and other compliance objectives are included in the performance objectives and are completed in a timely manner.
- To be aware and Identify high risk indicators for various products and Services offered by INM RBWM example Cash, insurance, credit cards products etc
- Ensure that all records are obtained in respect of INM RBWM customers or New to bank customer for any products and services provided by HSBC are as per the process laid down.
- To be aware of AML risk posed by pouch and mail, Monetary intruments, cash services and wire transfer services and should undergo the mandatory training for the same
- Necessary remediation steps needs to be undertaken in case if there is any breach or non adherance to the policy laid down in the LoBPs
- Must undertake necessary due diligence to ensure that the nature of the transaction is in sync with the customer profile , else raise it to line manager for further clarification.
- The staff must be aware of the scope of services of various products and services that are offered and those which are prohibited because of the guidelines laid down in the line of Business procedures and must ensure the same is communicated to customer in a effective and polite manner
- If an employee becomes aware of High Risk Indicators on Credit Cards that appears to be linked to money laundering or the financing of terrorism, it is to be reported in line with the Unusual Activity Reporting "UAR"
- Post Graduate (Masters) with two to five years’ work experience.
- The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC.
- As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement
- As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
- We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
- Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
The Hongkong and Shanghai B anking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India