New job Associate Consultant - Assurance - National - CCaSS Reporting - Kolkata in West Bengal
|Associate Consultant - Assurance - National - CCaSS Reporting - Kolkata|
Associate Consultant - Assurance - National - CCaSS Reporting - Kolkata
Company : EY
Salary : Details not provided
Location : West Bengal
Consultant - Assurance – Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS)
Climate Change and Sustainability Service (CCaSS) is a practice within EY dedicated to building a better working world by helping businesses respond to societal, environmental and economic challenges resulting from shifting market demands and the changing economic and regulatory environment. We help our clients build long-term value by managing risk and opportunity and measuring, communicating and assuring nonfinancial performance. We have relationship with over 700+ clients and several state and country governments.
Working with our clients on sustainability: We advise clients on managing sustainability risks and opportunities across a wide spectrum of issues. Some of our areas of work include sustainability strategy development, sustainability reporting advisory/assurance, integrated reporting, supply chain, carbon strategy, climate risk assessment, energy water and waste management, EHS and corporate social responsibility.
CCaSS has its presence in the following locations: Delhi (Gurgaon & Noida), Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata. Location of the shortlisted candidate would be decided later and communicated before joining-However applicants are encouraged to highlight their location preferences/restrictions, if any, in the CV.
Your key responsibilities
As one of our CCaSS professionals, you’ll work with Clients on various advisory or assurance engagements, under the guidance of an Engagement Manager/ Senior Team Leader. You may also contribute to development of various proposals, marketing collateral or knowledge documents. By plugging into our market-leading global network, you’ll gain the experience you need to become an exceptional CCaSS advisor. Specific role includes:
- Responsible for developing positive relationships with clients & internal peers.
- Responsible for executing engagements and delivery of quality work product
- Responsible for overall client service delivery in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies.
- Assist in developing new methodologies, concept notes and white papers
- Participate in internal training initiatives
- Contribute to a positive learning culture
- Contribute towards building a positive and collaborative work culture
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries
- Demonstrate willingness to learn new solutions, approaches and methodologies for project delivery
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/standards relevant to the client's business
- Demonstrate subject-matter & industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices)
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects & internal initiatives by leveraging on lessons learned from other projects.
Skills and attributes for success
- Display teamwork, integrity and leadership
- Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements
- Foster teamwork and innovation
- Utilize technology & tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery
- Understand EY and its service lines
- Contribute to the learning & development agenda and knowledge harnessing initiatives
To qualify for the role you must have
BE/ B.Tech / M.Tech/ MSc/ MS/ MPhil/ MBA
- Working experience of 1-3 years, with CCaSS teams
- Preferred working experience in an Industry, with the Government, Bi-lateral and Multi-lateral Organizations, with Development Sector Organizations, NGO etc. and/or on data analytics
Ideally you’ll also have
Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Willing to travel, both within India and internationally
- Willing to work for extended working hours and over the weekend (occasionally depending on the client engagement need)
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.