New Job Admin Executive - Stone Mining & Coal Mining In Nagaland
|Admin Executive - Stone Mining & Coal Mining|
Admin Executive - Stone Mining & Coal Mining
Company : Fitzroy Resources Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nagaland
5 years experience in mining industry.
- Managing end-to-end mining, and drilling operations with key focus on profitability & optimal utilization of resources
- Executing various mining projects entailing design, selection and provision of machines, facilities and systems for mining.
- Liaising work with Central Govt/Various Ministers in India, Public Relation work, Managing Clearances through Govt. Authorities, Affiliated with Trade bodies, Chamber of Commerce, Foreign Embassies etc.
- Managing internal & external affairs for effective utilisation of resources, taking care of Operations and Statutory/Safety aspects.
- Integrating solid management, business development and personnel leadership in pursuit of bottom-line goals and objectives
Administrative support to ensure businesses run smoothly. The primary purpose of their position is to take over administrative tasks to free up time so other employees can focus their effort elsewhere.
For this reason, administration positions can involve a wide range of tasks including:
- Data entry
- Customer service: assisting with queries, answering phones, meeting visitors, ensuring areas are tidy
- Producing reports
- Researching information
- Creating, formatting, editing and proofing documents
- Administration of accounts
- Maintaining confidentiality
Job Type: Full-time
- Morning shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer