New job Zonal Manager in Uttar Pradesh
Company : Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Zonal Manager - Lucknow
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every single day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women’s Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Band-Aid®, Listerine®, ORSL and Benadryl®.
- Responsible for supervising sales team on the assigned territory.
- Provides leadership, guidance and customer product expertise to the sales team.
- Meets or exceeds established sales goals through the implementation of sales activities.
- Administers promotions and incentives and provides motivation as needed.
- Establishes team and individual sales goals and provides effective coaching of sales representatives to consistently improve their performance.
- Allocates or adjusts resources as needed.
- Ensures sales activities are in compliance with all federal/national, state, local and company regulations, policies and procedures. Collects and utilizes all necessary marketing information.
- Analyze sales data to identify opportunities for increased productivity and sales on both a group and individual level.
- Leads specific sales events or projects to improve sales performance.
- Works closely with sales manager to implement annual/quarterly sales plan and necessary changes required to achieve objectives.
- Provides account support and administration to increase company products presence with accounts.
- Prepares and controls budgets for a particular district or region. Assists sales representatives with questions and supports customers requiring additional assistance.
- Creates daily, weekly, monthly activity and productivity reports.
- This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commission Interviews, hires, trains and evaluates the performance of sales representatives.
Master's / PG Qualification is required.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience.
- Sales, team management and customer handling experience is a must.
- Willing to travel – 3 to 4 days a week. 60 % travel.
- Good analytics knowledge.
- Leadership skills.
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)