New job Workforce Management in Tamil Nadu
Company : Skywings Advisors Private Limited
Salary : ₹7,00,000 - ₹8,00,000 a year
Location : Tamil Nadu
Capacity Planner Role
Utilize historical data to coordinate and schedule all TC Flow Operations work activities to meet or exceed KPIs
working in a multi-lingual / multi-site operation.
- Use available tools/software(s) (e.g. IEX, Blue Pumpkin) to staff appropriately for all channels.
- Provide recommendations on adjusting staffing levels based on future business needs.
- Emphasize & enforce the importance of the CSC Key Performance Indicators & support business processes and
decisions implemented by management and the Board.
Identify problems with systems and general toll issues and communicate or escalate these issues to the proper area
for resolution. Coordinate with other unit personnel as necessary to resolve issues.
- Manage UCCX skill-based call routing based on Operations requirements/direction.
- Regularly communicate with other units to foster an effective team environment and ensure these areas are
aware of issues that may impact their area.
- Ensures compliance with toll system agreement contract.
- Perform other work as required and assigned.
Typical Qualifications: (education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities typically needed to perform this job)
2-4 years of WFM experience with minimum 1 year as a Planner.
Expertise in erlang method
Flexible, creative problem-solving, anticipates changes and welcomes challenges.
Strong computer skills that include proficiency in MS Office suite, particularly Excel.
Knowledge of UCCX/Cisco phone systems/WFM scheduling tools a definite asset.
Previous experience in a dynamic, fast-changing call centre environment required.
Proven analytical skills ability to communicate with various management levels.
Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels within the organization.
Knowledge of various Call Center Reporting Systems would be a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹700,000.00 - ₹800,000.00 per year
- Life insurance
- Day shift
- Yearly bonus
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employer